Who is Qualified?
- To become a UNIQUE Fire Stop Factory Installer or UNIQUE Certified Contractor, you must be employed by either a company in the cable installation business, a firestop contractor, an engineer, an architect, or wire and cable distributor.
- Only one company may be listed on our Map of Certified Installers in each city.
- We are no longer able to process tests for trade schools or technical colleges due to the volume. Class Instructors may be approved to conduct the class. Please contact the factory.
Benefits of becoming a UNIQUE Fire Stop Factory Installer or UNIQUE Certified Contractor:
- You will receive a Registered UNIQUE Fire Stop Factory Installer Certificate in your name and 2 BICSI CECs.
- You will be listed on our website Map of Certified Installers, upon request, with links to your company website and your email.
- You will be referred work in your area as end users need our products installed by a factory trained technician.
- Your company may buy direct and will qualify for Contractor Pricing.
- Only one company listing per city gives you a marketing advantage.
Do Not Try to Take This Training on a Cell Phone.
Note: If at any time you have questions on this self-administered online training and testing program, please call us at 251-960-5018 or send an email to email@example.com