The Vision Awards honor innovation and excellence in products contributing to the efficient, profitable operations and management of institutional and commercial buildings in the United States.
The fourth annual FacilitiesNet.com Vision Awards is pleased to recognize 30 manufacturers as the winners of its 2022 awards program.
The Vision Awards recognize products, systems and technologies in eight categories, plus three bonus categories. The eight main categories are: Roofing & Exteriors; Interior Furnishings & Materials; Building Maintenance & Cleaning; HVAC; Analytics & Management Software; Lighting & Power; Life Safety & Security and Plumbing & Restrooms.
The three bonus categories are: Re-opening; Smart Buildings, and Wellness & Sustainability.
2022 Vision Awards Winners
- Roofing & Exteriors: Continuus Materials – Everboard Brand Roof Cover Board; The Garland Company – R-Mer Shield; REHAU – REHAU Aspekt+TM 1800.
- Interior Furnishings & Materials: Avery Dennison – R Silver 20 Solar Safety Interior Window Film; DIRTT Environmental Solutions Inc. – Modular Interiors; PPG – HOMAX TEX>>PRO Texture System.
- Building Maintenance & Cleaning: Bona US – Bona Commercial System Resilient Flooring Solution; STARC Systems – RealWall; Vaask – Vaask Touchless Hand Sanitizing Fixture.
- HVAC: Energy Harness LED Lighting – Active Airflow UV Fixture; Grundfos – Distributed Pumping; Pure Air Control Services, Inc. – HVAC New Life Restoration.
- Analytics & Management Software: Schneider Electric – SpaceLogic Insight-Sensor; TRAX Analytics – TRAX; Xovis – Xovis Sensors.
- Lighting & Power: Intermatic – ARISTA Advanced Lighting Control System; Leviton Manufacturing Co., Inc. – Powerswitch Disconnect with Inform Technology; Solatube International Inc. – Flame-Resistant Skylight.
- Life Safety & Security: Allegion – LCN 6400 Series Compact Automatic Operator; STARC Systems – FireblockWall; Unique Fire Stop – Core Bore Firestop.
- Plumbing & Restrooms: Rheem Manufacturing – Commercial Heat Pump Water Heaters; Rheem Manufacturing – Triton; Tapmaster Incorporated – Hands Free Faucet System.
- Reopening: Allegion – LCN 6400 Series Compact Automatic Operator; Condeco – Condeco Software; TruSens (ACCO Brands) – Performance Series Air Purifier.
- Smart Buildings: Armored Things – AI-powered Software; iOffice + SpaceIQ – Serraview SVLive2; Turntide Technologies – Technology for Sustainable Operations.
- Wellness & Sustainability: Cello Lighting, Inc. – IMMUNE.us; Energy Harness LED Lighting – Active Airflow UV Fixture; TruSens (ACCO Brands) – Performance Series Air Purifier.
“We again received more entries than the prior year, marking three straight increases in submissions,” said Dan Weltin, Editor-in-Chief, Facility Market. “Our panel of experts had to make very difficult decisions to crown the winners. It shows how many terrific products are available to help facilities professionals in their day to day.”
More than 150 products entered this year’s Vision Awards program. An independent panel of esteemed facility executives reviewed and judged Vision Awards entries. 2022 judges were Matt Bailey, Landscape Services Manager, Michigan State University; James P. Allen, Division Manager, Workplace Communications, County of Los Angeles, Internal Services Department; Alex Kogan, Associate Vice President, Plant Operations & Housing, The Rockefeller University; Charles M. Thomas, Facility Manager, KIPP DC and Facility Operations Consultant with LACE Management; Clarence Carson, fnPrime Columnist; Gregg Sprowl, Access Controls & Security Systems, Program Manager/C.O.E., Campus Life Services, Facilities, University of California, San Francisco; Brendan Robinson, P.E., Director of Facilities and Operations, Corporate Real Estate, Under Armour; Kimberly Thomas, Senior Director of Services, UGA Facilities Management Division.
Vision Award winners will be recognized on FacilitiesNet.com.